Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Stampin' Up! Colorful Seasons/Number of Years

Letters For You, and the retired Little Letters dies are the products I used today for my card.

It's the first time I have ever tried the Baby Wipe Technique and I was pleased with how it turned out. Our "baby" is turning 18 on August 25th...not our son, but our youngest grandchild. This is how he looked 18 years ago...
and

17+ years later

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor

We love that boy to pieces and someday we hope to see him on Broadway! 

Back to my card...

My colors are Cajun Craze, Crushed Curry, and Always Artichoke. The sentiment on the front is hand printed and everything else is stamping. I absolutely love the Baby Wipe Technique and will be doing more of it for sure!

Thanks for looking.




4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, your leaves are beautiful! Love the colors and your clean design. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy...maybe I should have entered it in a CAS challenge!

      Delete
  2. This is just so pretty! I absolutely love the leaves on the front! Super job!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...