Saturday, December 3, 2016

Return from Disney

I haven't posted in awhile because we took a trip to Disney. We stayed at the Caribbean Beach Resort and it was a wonderful experience compared to our last visit. We were notified that our room was ready and we had opted to use old Magic Bands. When we tried them to get into our room, they didn't work. They had sent me the number for the front desk so I was able to call and they sent a runner with new bands. It took all of 15 minutes compared to the two day ordeal at Old Key West! Our room was a corner room in Aruba and it was a pleasant view of the courtyard and close to the pool. We only use the pool area for reading and drinking wine 😎🍷

So the day after we returned home, it was card making time!






Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...