Monday, December 5, 2016

Another Challenge!

I am inspired by challenges. This card was made for this specific challenge.

I love Cherry Cobbler, Olives (both green and black) and Espresso! So what's not to love about this card? I used ingredients from the November 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit and the Softly Falling TIEF. Inks used were Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler and Early Espresso. Jesus is the best gift ever and I spelled His name with the SU Brushed Alphabet Stamp Set. He has brought me great joy! 


Thanks for looking!

2 comments:

  1. Jesus IS the best gift :) Love this card! So glad you shared your creation with us at TGIF!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card using a favorite Paper Pumpkin stamp set! Thanks for playing along at TGIF.

    ReplyDelete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...