Friday, December 23, 2016

Last of the Christmas Cards

A friend mailed me a gift and a pretty card. I created this Christmas card thank you note by deconstructing her card and envelope. I hope she likes it and recognizes the papers! I hope Crafty Hazel likes it for Challenge #312!


The scalloped oval is her cardstock and the tree is from her envelope. I used Flirty Flamingo for my base and Sweet Sugarplum for the background oval. The snowflakes and sentiment are stamped in Flirty Flamingo from the Christmas Pines stamp set. I used the Frosty sequins for ornaments on the tree and punched the star from Gold Glimmer sheets.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...