Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Stampin' Up! Vertical Greetings

It was difficult for me to stop making cards from a 6 x 6 One Sheet Wonder, but I did it today and yesterday (smile). It won't last long, trust me!

Today I made this card for a couple three challenges. The cardstock, corner punch and sentiment are all Stampin Up. I used So Saffron for my base and for the sentiment, stamping it with Mossy Meadow using the Vertical Greetings stamp set. The layer under the top layers is Mossy Meadow. The punch I used for the corners is the retired Trio punch. The punched piece is a cocktail napkin which I ironed onto Whisper White using Saran Wrap. So, for the challenges...Clean and Simple Leaf at the Paper Players; one of Splitcoaststampers Falliday Fest challenges "Felt paper technique" card; and Who Crushed Pumpkins and Cherries in the Garden at SCS. Although it's a napkin, the colors do resemble Crushed Curry, Garden Green, Cherry Cobbler and Pumpkin Pie...I have a colorful imagination!

Thank you for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...