Sunday, August 7, 2016

Tuscan Vineyard

I had every intention of not having a sentiment on this card today, nor words inside. However, this challenge at Stamp Ink Paper changed my direction! It was a fun challenge and I'm just making the deadline!


and for the inside...


All of the products used are from Stampin Up.  The cluster of grapes is from Tuscan Vineyard. I made my own background paper using Tuscan Vineyard and Timeless Textures, stamped in Tip Top Taupe ink on Whisper White. I also used Old Olive and Rich Razzleberry for cardstock and ink. The grapes were cut out with the new oval framelits. Once I created my puns in Word, I punched them out using the banner punch and decorative label punch. Hope you enjoyed the puns!

My inspiration for this card came from Ange in Australia and her You Tube Video.  Thank you Angela!



2 comments:

  1. You are most welcome Karen, I was thrilled to think you wanted to CASE my card. Ange - Australia xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous card, Karen! I love all the great layers and pretty paisley embossing, and those sentiment are the icing on the cake! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Stamp Ink Paper!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...