Friday, June 17, 2016

Patriotic Stripes

I am on a patriotic kick, since 4th of July is around the corner. Therefore, I'm entering this card in 2 challenges. Just Add Ink and Paper Players (just made it under the wire!). I am such a fan of Mickey Mouse...there is probably a challenge out there that I don't know about! The "how to" is very self-explanatory. I did not have Dapper Denim for this one so I had to choose Night of Navy. I adhered Real Red, as I had no Cherry Cobbler with me, to a Whisper White circle. The stars were punched from Silver Glimmer paper. The little piece of navy on his forehead was cut from a circle and adhered. Hope you enjoy. We are traveling at the moment and I have my Paper Pumpkin boxes with me plus bare necessities for creating cards.


6 comments:

  1. How cute and clever! I love your patriotic Mickey! Sweet! Thanks for playing with my colors this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen this is adorable! I love your patriotic take on Mickey. Crafting while you travel can be quite challenging, so thank for rising to the occasion, and thanks for joining us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is very cute, Karen. Thanks for playing along with us at Just Add Ink this week. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a cute card Karen. Mickey Mouse and stripes are so made for each other and perfect for your 4th of July theme too. Thanks for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week - especially as you are travelling :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Mickey Mouse is American through and through so it suits it so perfectly to take that iconic shape and fill it with the stars and stripes. Thanks for joining us at Just Add Ink this week.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a super cute card Karen. Love the patriotic Mickey Mouse. Perfect for this weeks Just Add Stripes theme. Thanks for playing along this week at Just Add Ink. Rochelle xo

    ReplyDelete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...