Tuesday, June 21, 2016

New York State of Mind!

We left North Carolina at 8 AM and by 6 PM we were at Conesus Lake with my brother and his wife. We were in a NY state of mind and celebrated with NY pizza! How we miss that in Florida. My sister joined us the next day and we had a great 3 days together. We even got to have lunch at the American Hotel one day. Perry breezed through PA so we didn't have to stay overnight there!!




If you are ever near Lima, NY...Rose makes the best soups!!
http://americanhoteloflima.com/ I have two of her cookbooks which are a fun read. I need to get one more!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...