I didn't think I liked the new SU In Colors 2016 - 2018, but when I used Flirty Flamingo with Melon Mambo and Basic Black, I think I created a win/win situation! Stamp sets used were Kinda Eclectic and Gorgeous Grunge.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Autumn Leaves Thinking of You Card
Hello again, peeps! This is my second post today because I wanted to enter the Freshly Made Sketches #776 Challenge. I needed a quick sympat...
-
Welcome to our monthly SU Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop. If you love fun folds, you have come to the right place! The list of hoppers is at the ...
-
Welcome to the Happy Inkin' Thursday blog hop. This week we have a color challenge and I used the Forever Blossoms , So Sentimental...
-
Welcome to the AIK monthly blog hop. Our theme for this month is "Fall Frenzy" and we can use any product we wish. The lis...

No comments:
Post a Comment