Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Another Challenge!

I had made this card and posted earlier BUT today I saw two challenges so I added metal dots to it, which changed it up, don't you think?


The metal dots were from a top that I loved but the washing machine was disintegrating and the metal shards from the agitator cut up the material. Trust me, I was agitated! In any event, the challenges I entered were on Splitcoaststampers WT580 and http://52cct.blogspot.com/2016/04/april-stash-challenge.html




2 comments:

  1. très jolie carte Karen, fraîche et sympa, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the silver metal dots echo the polka dot embossing. Thanks for sharing your card with us at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...