Friday, March 17, 2023

Stampin' Up! Pretty Birds Fun Fold for Creative Creases #53 - Anything Goes with a Fun Fold

Welcome to another Fun Fold Friday at Creative CreasesHere is what I created for challenge #53...

I was inspired by my teammate, Shirley, to use the Pretty Birds Stamp Set. You can see her card on the Creative Creases #52 post as her card was my top pick! I did not go to the great lengths she did to decorate the Double Z Fold.  I do wonder if this should be called a double, double Z fold?!

My friend, Beth, and I had parakeets in the colors I chose...Balmy Blue, Soft Saffron and Pool Party. The Designer Series Paper is from the 6" x 6" pack of Country Gingham. I used the Birdhouse Dies to cut out the three parakeets, swing and cage. The "Happy Birthday" is from the Go to Greetings Stamp Set and is stamped in Starry Sky ink. "Beth" is from the Hero Arts Alphabets wood block set.

The inside flowers are fussy cut from the retired Dainty Flowers DSP.

If you would like a typed Word tutorial, let me know in a comment with your email addy or send me an email and I'll get it off to you.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you will create your own fun fold and enter it in the challenge. Debbie, Rae and I would love to see your creations! Have a blessed weekend.

18 comments:

  1. This is gorgeous! You had me at blue..no, at gingham, no, at birds! Well, I love it all! And yes, I would love a tutorial!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. Hope you received the instructions okay.

      Delete
  2. Oh, Karen, I love your double-double Z fold card! Firstly, the fold is great and I love the Country Gingham paper with the sweet Pretty Birds bundle. This is definitely a card I need to try soon. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun design! Love the little bird images! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, you've given another beautiful bird card. Keep them coming!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Karen I absolutely love this card. I would love to have a tutorial of it. My email is mtrow1960@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Karen, I love this card. How come I am just now seeing this? You did not post on our CNCK page did you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Shirley. I keep forgetting to post on the team FB page challenge.

      Delete
  7. I really love this card it is Beautiful. I would love the instructions. cissylovato@yahoo.com.Thank You for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your Card, I Keep coming back, an eye catcher - soft blues with the Bird, Would love to try and make this. Instructions please. Thank you. bataylor77316@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I've sent the instructions via email.

      Delete
  9. I love this card. The colors are so calming. What I really like is while you can use birds on the card, you can use anything: flowers, fish, hearts or even monkeys🐒. Please send me the instructions at Purpledreaming @AOL.com.
    Thank you so much.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment. I sent the instructions via email

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...