Thursday, July 2, 2020

Stampin' Up! Lovely You and Daisy Lane for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop


Welcome to the Happy Inkin' Thursday blog hop. You're in for a treat if you have never visited before. It's a weekly challenge and this week we have a color challenge. I can't wait to see what the other team members created. Hop along with us at the bottom of my post.
Image may contain: text


Here is what I created for it. Every color is incorporated with the exception of Magenta Madness. 


I used the Lovely You Stamp Set and Daisy Lane Stamp Set to create a card for my granddaughter.

My card base is Thick Whisper White card stock. I cut a mat of Designer Series Paper from the Flowers for Every Season pack. I also cut a mat of Just Jade and another panel of DSP. I adhered the first mat to the card base.

Then I adhered the second piece of DSP to the Just Jade Mat with liquid glue. I put Dimensionals on the back and adhered it to the card front.

Taking scraps of Whisper White card stock, I stamped the sentiment from Lovely You in Just Jade. I stamped two daises in Bumblebee, stamped off once. I used a sponge dauber to create the center. I punched out the daisies with the medium daisy punch. I used my bone folder to give the petals a little "bend". One up and one down. I adhered them with liquid glue but you could also use a glue dot. Then I added three 2020-2022 In Color Enamel Dots.

I punched the sentiment with the Lovely Labels Pick A Punch and adhered it to the card front with Dimensionals. I adhered the daisy with a Dimensional as well.

Then I made a "Mary/Billie" bow with Linen Thread and adhered it with liquid glue.

I'm entering my card in the July 2020 challenge at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper.

The inside is blank as I will be writing a note to my "Girlie 2". My daughter is "Girlie"!

I hope you enjoyed my card today and thank you for joining the hop. Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Eva Dobilas. Clicking on the names below will take you directly to the other team members and their projects.

Card Cuts for Project:
Card Base: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored & folded at 4 1/4"
DSP Layer: 5 1/4" x 4"
Just Jade Panel: 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
DSP Layer: 4 1/2" x 3 1/4"
Linen Thread: 18"
Whisper White Scrap: 3 3/4" x 2" and 3 3/4" x 3/4"

Partial Product List:

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

12 comments:

  1. So pretty Karen :) Your corner daisy adds the perfect touch along with your bow

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card, Karen, and Girlie2 is sure to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty Karen! Love your layered background, perfect designer papers! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!! Love the layering and how you incorporated the daisy! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card! Your bow and daisy just finish off that gorgeous paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Pretty card and patterned paper. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Cass, for leaving a comment on behalf of CHNC.

      Delete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...