Friday, January 10, 2020

Stampin' Up! Honey Bee Card

TGIF once again my peeps! Friday follows Thursday and Thursday is our card stamping group. Here is one of the cards we made at Meg's. I believe it's a CASE of Tina Wardell. She is one of my fave SU demos next to my immediate team, Amy and Mary, and my team mates.

We used the Honey Bee Bundle to make this card. Meg had everything cut for us with the exception of the bees and the sentiment. The bees we stamped, colored and cut out. The Honey Bee Bundle, which can be found on page 30 of the 2020 Mini Catalog, can be ordered by clicking on the picture under the Product List below.



The sentiment is from the retired Moon Lake Stamp Set. We stamped that and cut it out with one of the Rectangle Stitched Dies.

The honeycomb, bee hive and hives were cut with the Detailed Bees Dies. I adhered my cut out bees with Dimensionals.

The Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper is on page 10 of the Sale-A-Bration catalog. It is free with a purchase of $50.

This inside sentiment is also from Moon Lake and the bee is from the retired Dragonfly Dreams stamp set.


If you have any questions, just leave me a comment with your email address and I'll get back to you with an answer. 

Today I'm playing at Alphabet Challenge "T" Try Something Different. Trying the new stamp set and dies was fun. With the cute little bee critters, I'm also playing at 2 Crafty Critter Crazies: Challenge #34 for the second time this month.

I would also love it, if you haven't done so already, to click on the "follow me" button. Thanks for stopping by today and have a great weekend.

Partial Product List:

8 comments:

  1. Cute design! Love that foil designer paper, perfect with those sweet bees! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I like the gold against the black. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A lovely card. Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Sian (DT).

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...