Saturday, January 11, 2020

Stampin' Up! Beautiful You 2020 Calendar

Good day, my peeps. Last night was fun as my son and I went to our first Honey Whiskey party. The honey from my card yesterday was used...lol! So, do you have a difficult time remembering what the date is? Well, I have the perfect solution for you!


This was another project we made at Meg's on Thursday. Sorry, but I couldn't get a good photo of it standing up.

The colors are Purple Posy. The instructions can be found here. Thank you Meg for sharing Georgia's recipe!

Thank you stamping friends/followers for stopping by today. The partial product I used is listed below. I colored Pearl Basic Jewels with my Purple Posy Dark Blend for the embellishment.

2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies for the Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!!  The participating demonstrators are listed at the end...