Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Stampin' Up! Wishing You Well

OK, peeps, Sketch Saturday #530 was my inspiration for this card tonight...

BUT, I gotta admit I was also inspired by a couple of glasses of wine AND the fact I needed a birthday card for tomorrow's card group gathering.


I cannot even tell you the measurements except maybe four panels cut at 2" x 5" and then cut in half after stamping? I used my Stamparatus and the Wishing You Well bow in 5 of the Bright Colors. However, the top bow is covered up by the sentiment panel. For the ribbon I used the 1/4" Copper Trim I had on my desk and Copper Foil as mats. I CAN tell you the mat behind the panels was 4" x 4" and the mat under the Tranquil Textures DSP (1 3/8" x 4") was 1 1/2" x 4 1/4". Copper is too expensive to mess up on measurements! The sentiment is stamped in Highland Heather and I think it's from Detailed With Love.

Needless to say, it is too late to finish off the inside so I'll do that tomorrow morning...barring any unforeseen doctor appointment.

Thank you for stopping by and I'll see you tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop. Y'all come back then, ya hear?

Product List:

Stamparatus
[146276]
$49.00

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for playing along with us at Skeych Saturday!! I love that bow!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, DJ. If I never use anything from that set except the bow, I got my money's worth!

      Delete
  2. I love all the copper trim on your card. It's really eye-catching! I also love that wine inspired you (some of my BEST ideas come from wine!) Good luck in the our challenge draw!
    ~Jo, SS-DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joanna, for your kind comment and our kindred "spirit".

      Delete
  3. I love your motivation=} and the card turned out wonderfully! Thanks for joining us at Sketch Saturday this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brenda...it was my pleasure to join SS.

      Delete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...