Friday, March 31, 2017

Hoppy Easter!

So far I have made Christian related Easter cards. This time I'm making one for young children. Where did the Easter bunny come from? I don't know but I do know, as a child, I looked forward to him/her hiding the eggs I colored! I'm sure this one is a "she"!!

I made this for my little pen pals in Maine. I was inspired by #TGIFC101 - Charlet Mallett
#tgifc101 Anything Goes Design Inspiration

My colors came from SR#366

and my focal point came from B is for Bunnies. Anyone who knows me, knows how much I love Bunnies! 

Most of my products are Stampin' Up. So, my card base is Emerald Envy and the butterflies are Mint Macaron Glimmer Paper, which is no longer available, using the Bitty Butterfly punch. I used Wisteria Wonder for the Swirly Scribble and to color the doily. I inked the Lovely Lace TIEF with Elegant Eggplant and ran it through my Big Shot. The stamp is an old Inkadinkado.  

I think it also fits this challenge...Hippity Hoppity #387.

Thanks for looking!






6 comments:

  1. Very pretty color scheme, Karen - I love the purple and mint together. And those glittery butterflies are beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty card! Love your color combination. Thank you for sharing with us at LRW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful Easter card, I love the colors and the gorgeous embossed background! Thanks for joining us at Alphabet Challenge Blog.
    Tammy x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful and lovely Easter card. The layers of purple have so much visual dimension and texture. I am super touched you chose to case a project of mine. Thanks for playing along at TGIFC.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty card! The Swirly Scribbles Framelit is the perfect add on to highlight that adorable bunny! Thanks for playing along this week over at TGIF! 💖

    ReplyDelete
  6. How sweet is this with the bunny peeping through the die cut?
    Thanks for linking up at the Alphabet Challenge blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies for the Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!!  The participating demonstrators are listed at the end...