Sunday, October 16, 2016

Variation on the OSW

I made this card for several challenges. CCMC428 color challenge, Stampin Girls Gone Wild Weekend Sketch Challenge on Facebook and The Paper Players #317 Clean and Simple Leaf.
.

All materials are Stampin Up. I used Pear Pizzazz as my card base. The mats are Sweet Sugarplum. The DSP is from Blooms & Bliss. The butterflies are stamped on Pool Party cardstock with Pool Party ink using butterflies from Papillon Potpourri. The leaves and butterfly stamped on Whisper White were done Pear Pizzazz and Pool Party markers.  The stamp set is from the retired Flowering Fields. The "Hello" is from the Pop of Paradise stamp set and is stamped in Sweet Sugarplum, matted on Pool Party cardstock. I used the 1" circle punch and 1 1/4" scallop circle (retired) punch.

Thank you for looking! If you are interested in any of the products, I would be pleased to help you order them, just leave a comment.

6 comments:

  1. Hi Karen! This is lovely! Isn't it amazing in how many different ways the same colors can be used?! You should email me....I can't find your email address anywhere and I would love to chat with you! leanne dot pugliese @ gmail dot com!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mix of panels and shapes here! The print and the sizes and shapes are all so dainty, and they work so well together! Thank you for joining us at Create with Connie and Mary!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those flower papers behind your panel of stamped blooms Karen and the green background is very soothing with the butterflies adding a perfect pop of blue. Thanks for joining us over at Create With Connie and Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, such lovely colors on your beautiful card! I love the butterflies. I saw a few in my yard today! SO happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a delightful and unique layout for your card! Love the use of that great dsp as a background for your leaves. The little touches of blue just pop! Thanks for playing along this week in the Create with Connie and Mary Thursday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your design using the colours from the challenge. You've created such a pretty card. Nice to see a spring theme when (for me at least) it's getting colder and darker this time of year! Thanks for joining us at Create with Connie & Mary this week!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...