Thank you to Paper Jungle on You Tube for the tutorial on this OSW. I used a 6 x 6 piece of DSP from Stampin Up Serene Scenery, a few sheets of Mossy Meadow and about 3 sheets of Whisper White. I used the stamp from "In the Meadow". I only did one with a sentiment; the rest I will add a sentiment when the occasion arises. When I do this again, I will write down exactly how many pieces of cardstock I used because I would like to do these cards with my card group. I will also try another stamp too. I love One Sheet Wonders!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Scalloped Christmas Cheer
This card was the kit that Janet brought to the retreat back in September. She had no instructions at the time...only her card to look at! I...
-
Welcome to our monthly SU Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop. If you love fun folds, you have come to the right place! The list of hoppers is at the ...
-
Welcome to the AIK monthly blog hop. Our theme for this month is "Fall Frenzy" and we can use any product we wish. The lis...
-
Welcome to the AIK monthly blog hop. Our theme for this month is "Halloween Fun" and we can use any product we wish. The l...






No comments:
Post a Comment