Monday, October 17, 2016

Yet another variation on OSW!

This is my submission for Splitcoaststampers color challenge CC604. The card base is Crumb Cake. The mats are Melon Mambo because I didn't have Strawberry Slush. The designer paper with the hummingbirds is from Paper Flowers by Louise Tiler. The center design is from Touches of Texture, stamped on Sahara Sand in Timber brown Stazon, colored with SU Calypso Coral and Garden Green markers; the centers of the flowers were made with white Liquid Pearls by Tim Holtz. The bees are also from SU Touches of Texture, stamped in TB Stazon. I will put the sentiment inside later.

Thanks for looking at this simple card...but pretty, I think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...