Saturday, August 27, 2016

Sympathy

No one likes making sympathy cards, but I had a request for five this weekend. My favorite stamp set and framelits for making them is Secret Garden. Here is what I created....




While I had the set out, I decided to make a birthday card...


On the birthday card, I used Pop of Pink washi tape, gold foil and the Perfectly Penned stamp. The bow is not Stampin Up. I used the "twine" from the tags on my new Vionic sandals :-)  My husband says I'm frugal! I need to be after spending that much on sandals!!

A friend gave me some beautiful paper so I also created this sympathy card with it...



The colors I used were Sweet Sugarplum, Blackberry Bliss and Whisper White. I really liked the way SU paper coordinated with a non-SU designer paper.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...