Thursday, August 25, 2016

Happy Birthday!

Yesterday I had another order for a birthday card. The cardstock was already cut from a previous card kit for my group so this was a piece of cake to create. I amuse myself!


Since we live in Florida and the recipient lives in Florida, I thought the flamingo was very appropriate. The colors I used are Mint Macaron, Melon Mambo, and Flirty Flamingo. I used DSP to make it look like she was wading in water and added washi tape at the bottom to make it look like sand. I have a vivid imagination! I used the Pop of Paradise stamp set and the sentiments are from a retired set. The flamingo was cut out using the Layering Oval Framelits.

I entered this in the Stampin' Royalty Challenge. SR #343

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...