Wednesday, April 27, 2016

Another Challenge!

I had made this card and posted earlier BUT today I saw two challenges so I added metal dots to it, which changed it up, don't you think?


The metal dots were from a top that I loved but the washing machine was disintegrating and the metal shards from the agitator cut up the material. Trust me, I was agitated! In any event, the challenges I entered were on Splitcoaststampers WT580 and http://52cct.blogspot.com/2016/04/april-stash-challenge.html




2 comments:

  1. très jolie carte Karen, fraîche et sympa, merci de jouer avec nous chez 52CCT, biz

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how the silver metal dots echo the polka dot embossing. Thanks for sharing your card with us at 52CCT!

    ReplyDelete

If you leave a question, I will try to answer as soon as possible.