Thursday, March 3, 2016

Stampin' Up! Secret Garden

This page is dedicated to Lynn, who let me borrow her retired Stampin Up set. These are the cards I made using the set as a background on 8 1/2 x 11 white cardstock and then cutting it into various pieces. I absolutely love the stamp set and framelits!















The next three were done with kraft-like cardstock and a technique called ghost stamping.



This next one was done just swiping the ink pad across the cardstock and using the die to cut out the flower on vellum.



Lynn, thank you so much and I know I'll need to borrow again!



2 comments:

  1. Love your cards. They are not too busy, and your color combos are so pretty. You have really be working hard.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Meg. I am continuing to learn how to get a post set up and get different "buttons" on the side bar. It is a BIG challenge for me.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...