Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at the Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting for? Hop on over to Challenge #120. We'd love to see your fun fold creation. Here's mine..
This card is another that we made at our retreat. Judi brought the kit and I could make this fold 24/7! Let's take a closer look...
OOh, this Autumn Opulence DSP is soooo beautiful in real life. It's in my order today!
The card base is Petal Pink. That's a color I never cared for but I LOVE it now! Of course, the Cajun Craze mats and one leaf are one of my favorite colors. I hope it doesn't go away in the color refresh coming up in 2027. The other leaf is Early Espresso. That can go away if SU brings back Chocolate Chip!
For the embellishments, the card displays Gold Striped Ribbon and Gold Adhesive-backed Dots.
Here's a view of the inside...
The Elegant Leaves bundle is to "die" for. That leaf is petal pink and the sentiment is stamped in Early Espresso.
If you would like measurements and "how to", just send me an email or leave your email in a comment.
Thank you for stopping by today and I can't wait to see all the creativity from the
team. Be sure to check us
out at CCC#120 ... we hope to see your entry there!



No comments:
Post a Comment