Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Stampin' Up! Scalloped Painted Patch Thanksgiving Card

It's officially fall, yippee! Now if cooler weather would play along, I'll be quite content. I am very content with the hummingbirds outside my back porch. I just wish they'd get along and share the feeders! There's enough nectar for them all. Some must be juvies because they are REALLY tiny! I put the feeders out after I returned from my team stamping retreat in GA. Here's another card I made while I was there...

and the inside...


 

The ingredients are listed below. Speaking of ingredients, I forgot to ask James how to make this delicious dinner dish we had Friday night...

 As Mary would say, it was the "bomb diggity"! I had two helpings which is unusual for me! I am not a fan of chutney but the sauce was great.

Thanks for stopping by today and think "fall"...that too is the bomb diggity! 

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Thanks & Giving; Painted Pumpkins; Perfect Pennants (retired)
Card stock & Papers     Pool Party; Crisp Cantaloupe; Peaceful Pine; Basic White; Painted Patch DSP
 Ink Cajun Craze; Blackberry Bliss; Peaceful Pine
Accessories Painted Patch Adhesive-Backed Dots; Dimensionals
Tools     Painted Pumpkin Dies; Scalloped Christmas Cheer Dies; Radiant Sunflowers Dies; Rustic 3D EF

2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Thanks & Giving Glow of Harvest for Amy's Inkin' Krew Monthly Blog Hop

  Welcome to the AIK monthly blog hop.  Our theme for this month is "Giving Thanks" and we can  use any product we wish.    The l...