Monday, August 10, 2026

Stampin' Up! Peace on Earth Sympathy Card

Good Monday morning, peeps. Alas, I had to make another sympathy card. I was inspired by my upline, Amy Koenders with her use of this stamp set and the DSP. Product I used can be found in the chart at the end of my post. But for now, let's take a look at my card and then Amy's card. Ready? Here goes...

 

and Amy's. I'm glad Amy doesn't get hung up on have an odd number of embellishments because I don't either!

 

Stampin' Up! Peace On Earth Sympathy Card

 and mine again along with the inside...

Thank you for stopping by!
 

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Peace on Earth; Prayers & Promises
Card stock & Papers     Basic White; Soft Sea Foam; Peaceful Garden DSP
 Ink Misty Moonlight    
Accessories Hues of Blue Flowers
Tools     Peace on Earth Dies; Everyday Arches Dies; Blending Brush; Dimensionals; Liquid Glue

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful, Karen! Although I AM sorry that you needed this card - it's going to bring a much needed smile ! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Glow of Harvest Birthday Card for the Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop

Welcome to our monthly SU Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop. If you love fun folds, you have come to the right place! The list of hoppers is at the ...