Monday, April 20, 2026

Stampin' Up March 2025 Paper Pumpkin Kit Daisy Daydream

Good Monday morning, my stamping friends. Today could be a Makeover Madness Day but I think it's just another birthday card using the same kit as here. This is one of my favorite kits. Take a look see at how different but similar it is to the earlier one...

same bee, same hive image, different design, etc.

and the inside... 

For this one, I used 2025-2027 In Color Flat Pearls on the front. I used the retired Cheerful Daisies Stamp Set on the inside along with a retired Perennial Essence Floral Center. The bee is a stamp from the kit.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you have a good week.
 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Fern & Flora Birthday for Amy's Inkin' Krew Blog Hop

Welcome to the AIK monthly blog hop.  Our theme for this month is "Fun Fold" and we can  use any product we wish.    The list of ...