Monday, December 22, 2025

Stampin' Up! Let's Drink Wine on Your Birthday!!

Well, we're getting closer to Christmas and I know a person who likes wine so I thought this would be a fitting card for her. She loves my cards and saves them all so this was worth the time it took. It's her birthday too so I will stick in a little note. Take a look see...

 



Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Half Full; Sip Sip Hooray (both retired)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White; Elegant Pine Snowflakes DSP
 Ink Memento Tuxedo Black; Merry Merlot (retired); Mossy Meadow, So Saffron and Cherry Cobbler Stamp N Write Markers
Accessories Dimensionals
Tools     Snowflake Dies (not SU); Softly Falling EF (retired); Tasteful Labels Die (retired)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Fern & Flora Birthday for Amy's Inkin' Krew Blog Hop

Welcome to the AIK monthly blog hop.  Our theme for this month is "Fun Fold" and we can  use any product we wish.    The list of ...