Tuesday, October 22, 2024

Stampin' Up! Otterly Amazing Birthday Card for the SU Demos Monthly Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end of my post. I hope you will choose to hop along. Here's what I created for the hop today...



Let's take a closer look, shall we?

I was inspired by Susan Campfield. I cut a piece of Pretty Peacock Cardstock (5 1/2" x 4 1/4"). Next I cut a layer of Summer Splash Cardstock 5 1/4" x 4" and a layer of Otterly Adorable Designer Series Paper 5" x 3 7/8" (available to customers 11/5/24) and adhered them together.

For the left flap, I cut a piece of Summer Splash 4" x 3 1/2" and scored it at 3 1/2" on the 4" side. For the right flap, I cut another piece 3" x 3 1/2" and scored it at 3" on the 3 1/2" side. I put Tear & Tape on each scored tab and adhered it to the cardstock/DSP panel and adhered that to the card base.

The DSP pieces that cover the left and right flaps measure 3 3/8" x 3 3/8" and 2 7/8" x 2 7/8", respectively. Before I adhered the left side piece, I stamped the sentiment from Otterly Amazing (11/5) in Early Espresso but it looks like Garden Green to me! I added three Riverside Irregular Pearls (11/5) and called it done!

For the inside...

I cut a piece of Basic White (5" x 2 7/8") and adhered it to a piece of DSP measuring 5 1/4" x 4". The sentiments are from the Charming Duck Pond Stamp Set. The otter is from the retired Awesome Otters Stamp Set.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you will hop along with the list of demos. I also hope to see you Thursday for our Happy Inkin' Thursday weekly blog hop.

Participating demos:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Otterly Amazing Birthday Card for the SU Demos Monthly Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...