Friday, August 2, 2024

Stampin' Up! Round We Go Anniversary Card for the Creative Creases Challenge #88 - Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting for? Hop on over to Challenge #88. We'd love to see your fun fold creation. My fun fold today is one I learned from Alyson Mayo on her Facebook page. I can't provide a link but if you do a search for her, it will take you to her Membership posts. In the meantime, take a look see...


Alyson calls this the "locking gatefold" and I call it one of my most favorite creations! Thank you, Alyson!! Let's take a closer look at all the angles.




It was my daughter and son-in-love's 9th anniversary July 25 and I think they really liked it. The photo is a memory of when they first re-met years after graduating from high school. It's a long-standing joke about who dumped who back then. No matter, I'm just thankful they found each other again.

Thank you for stopping by today and I can't wait to see all the creativity from the team and your entries! Please do join us at CCC#88.

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Round We Go; Layers of Beauty
Card stock & Papers     Lost Lagoon; Very Vanilla; Petunia Pop; Thoughtful Journeys DSP
 Ink Pretty Peacock; Lost Lagoon; Fresh Freesia; Soft Sea Foam
Accessories
Tools     Round We Go Dies; Cut & Emboss Machine; Liquid Glue

10 comments:

  1. Such a fun way to personalize your card! Fun layout too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful card, Karen! Wow, I need to try this fold!! I love that you used the Thoughtful Journey DSP - definitely a favorite of mine. I love that your daughter found her husband when it was the right time for them. Have a wonderful weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a wonderful anniversary card, Karen! And so special with that picture of your son and DIL! Love the fun fold, too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! I do love this card, Karen! So many fun layers - it's a great fun fold! AND such a wonderful - personalized! - anniversary card!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful fun-fold Karen. This is a new one for me. I'll be trying it soon.

    I love the "re-meet" story. So much fun.

    Thank you for your inspiration,
    Rae

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Seaside Wishes for Creative Creases Challenge #91 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge.  If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiti...