Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Stampin' Up! Comforting Thoughts Meets Paradise Palms & By the Dock

Good morning my stamping friends. Today's card is a mixed bag of retired stamp sets and one current. 

The sentiment from Comforting Thoughts is current. The boat from By the Dock and the palm trees from Paradise Palms are both retired. The Ruffled Dynamic Textured Impressions Embossing Folder is also retired. The birds from the Adhesive Backed Dragonflies & Birds are current. The inks I used are current...Boho Blue, Bubble Bath, and Lemon Lolly. 

I made this with my card group from Florida last Thursday afternoon! We joined each other via Zoom. I haven't been with them since August 2023 and I miss them. Take a look see at one of the cards I created with the ladies...


So, you've seen mine, now I'll show you the card Sue L. demonstrated. 

We had so much fun figuring out one of the stamp sets she used cuz she couldn't remember. I keep an inventory in Evernote of every stamp set I have ever owned. It was so funny that the boat she used was a set I had given to another woman in our group who had forgotten she had it...lol! She pretended she had sold it...big lol! Miss my cohorts!!

Thank you for stopping by and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday blog hop.


4 comments:

Stampin' Up! Seaside Wishes for Creative Creases Challenge #91 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge.  If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiti...