Friday, July 5, 2024

Stampin' Up! Citrus Blooms for the Creative Creases Challenge #86 - Anything Goes with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting for? Hop on over to Challenge #86. We'd love to see your fun fold creation.
The ingredients I used are listed in the chart at the end of my post. I watched Alyson Mayo's video on this envelope card fold and already gave her a heads up. The most difficult part for me was the triangle on the front and inside...take a look see...







Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Citrus Blooms; Hooray for Surprises
Card stock & Papers     Night of Navy; Basic White; Mediterrannean Blooms DSP
 Ink Night of Navy
Accessories Night of Navy Glitter Ribbon
Tools     Trimmer; Cut & Emboss Machine; Citrus Dies
Thank you for stopping by and I hope you'll participate in our challenge.

9 comments:

  1. Wow! What an amazing card, Karen! That’s such a showstopper of a fun fold, and you’ve dressed it up so beautifully with all that pretty DSP (so many panels to show off the DSP!)! And that envelope on the bottom when everything is opened up fully is brilliant! Your birthday message inside is lovely, but I can see putting a gift card in there, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Carrie. It was my birthday card to Debbie :-)

      Delete
  2. Wow! That's quite impressive! I am always amazed by people's engineering minds...I could never come up with an idea like this! Beautiful with the citrusy theme!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. Have you seen the Triple Rotating Pop Up Fun Fold? There is no way I'm going to try that!

      Delete
  3. That's awesome Karen! Love the fun fold design, perfect way to use that paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, Karen, you made a gorgeous birthday card - for me! I can assure everyone that this card is even more beautiful in person. Thank you so much for making it!! Have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you liked it AND received it!! You have a great weekend too.

      Delete
  5. Wow!! This is just stunning, Karen! And for sure a fun fold I'm going to need to try! I love all the wonderful "real estate" for beautiful papers! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Unbounded Love Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came!! We have a theme challenge for you today and here is what I created for our hop... Let&...