Monday, June 17, 2024

Stampin' Up! Pampered Pets Thank You Card

Good afternoon, peeps! I'm a little late with my post today because I forgot I was doing a Monday Makeover for this card.

Here's the makeover card I created to give my vet for going above and beyond with my Chester. 



I used the Pampered Pets Stamp Set (images), Thoughtful Branches (sentiment), Playful Pets Designer Series Paper and Stitched Shapes Dies to create my card. All are retired. I cropped the inside as I had started to write to Dr. Kara and staff and then realized I hadn't taken a photo yet.

I have a beautiful box for his ashes from the crematory as their gift to me. His cremation was done gratis and I could have had his paw print cast but his paw print is forever on my heart. I will show you the box on Wednesday along with cards I have received from friends and teammates. I hope you'll return and I thank you for stopping by today.

"All creatures great and small, All things wise and wonderful, The Lord God made them all."
Cecil Frances Alexander

3 comments:

  1. Very cute card Karen! Love the layering around the sentiment. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card for your vet, Karen. I am SO very sorry that you needed it, my friend. :(

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Citrus Blooms Birthday Card

Good morning, peeps. My card today is a makeover of my card from Monday . I usually make a makeover on Monday but I'm backwards this wee...