Friday, June 7, 2024

Stampin' Up! Citrus Blooms Birthday for the Creative Creases Challenge #84 Anything Goes with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting for? Hop on over to Challenge #84. We'd love to see your fun fold creation. Here's what I created with the Citrus Blooms Bundle...
Let's take a closer look shall we?

I love this Bundle and the Mediterranean Blooms DSP. The embossing folder I used is Quatrefile. The "hello" is from the Garden Meadow Stamp Set and cut with one of the Stylish Shapes Dies. It's stamped and edged in Mossy Meadow. The oranges are cut from the DSP with a die from the Citrus Blooms set.

This is where the fun fold comes in and I was inspired by Susan Campfield in her May 18, 2024 video.

The orange is cut with another die, same set, same DSP. The strips and squares of DSP are from the 2024-2026 In Color 6" x 6" pack. The sentiment is computer generated.

Here's a view from the top...

Thank you, Susan, for letting me CASE your card!

I hope my readers will join us at CCC #84. If your card is picked as a winner, you'll get a chance to be a Guest Designer...that's how I started out! Our Design Team is a great one and I hope you'll check out each member's blog. You'll be in for a treat!!

8 comments:

  1. This is so cool! I love the fold, but your punny sentiment and beautiful images really steal the show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, Karen! I love this beautiful card! The CAS design really made the paper oranges pop right off the card. I decided to get the dies and paper but not the stamp set for this suite. I don't care about coloring them so I will see if I can resist it, but usually I go ahead and get it later LOL! Hope you have a fun, crafty weekend, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Debbie. I am now thinking about the Bistro Burger Bundle in which I had no interest!

      Delete
  3. Karen, this is a wonderful card design that’s new to me! Thanks for the link to the instruction video. I’ll have to give this a try! It’s so fun when the dies cut out images on the DSP, and those oranges are so pretty! I love the punny sentiments, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carrie. I hope to see what you create.

      Delete
  4. Such a cool fold - and that beautiful die cut is just stunning popped on the embossed white panel!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, another new fold for me. This is FANTASTIC Karen! Simple details wrap it all up into a beautiful card.
    Rae in Reno, DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Citrus Blooms for the Creative Creases Challenge #86 - Anything Goes with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...