Saturday, March 2, 2024

Stampin' Up! Perennial Postage St. Patrick's Day

Good morning, peeps. Today starts, or I should say "restarts" my cards for Kendra's Card Challenge #13, my CNCK "green" challenge and my AIK, "think spring" challenge. Green always makes me think of the green grass and buds that replace the barren brown color. It also makes me think of March 17th! Take a look see...


This is sketch #1 of Kendra's Challenge and I used a sentiment from the Perennial Postage Stamp Set, patterned paper from Authentique's Emerald pack, and Stampin' Up! Evening Evergreen Cardstock (retired) and Basic White Cardstock.

For the inside...


This is a sticker from the Authentique pack. Easy peazy card.

Thank you for stopping by today and have a great weekend.


4 comments:

Stampin' Up! Layers of Beauty for Amy's Inkin Krew Blog Hop

Hello my stamping friends! Welcome to our monthly Amy's Inkin' Krew hop. Our theme for this month is "Giving Thanks" and w...