Tuesday, March 12, 2024

Stampin' Up! Easter Bunny for Amy's Inkin' Krew Blog Hop

Hello my stamping friends! Welcome to our monthly Amy's Inkin' Krew hop. Our theme for this month is "Celebrate Spring" and we can interpret that any way we want and use any product we wish. Here is what I created for it using the Easter Bunny Stamp Set for my image...


Let's take a closer look, shall we?

This card was supposed to be for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop last week but I didn't like the way it turned out. However, I didn't have time to make a "spring" card for today so I decided to use it even though it looks like my first attempt at a card...lol! I used to be a perfectionist but old age has remedied that!! The ingredients are listed below the "hoppers" in chart form.

For the inside...


Thank you for stopping by today. Clicking on the "Next" button will take you to Tara, and clicking on the "Previous" button will take you to Carol. Clicking on the individual names will take you directly to each member's post. Trust me, you're in for a treat no matter what direction you hop!

Nel Thames
Carol Buckalew
Karen Finkle - that's me!
Tara Carpenter
Karen Ksenzakovic
Terry Lynn Bright
Akiko Sudano
Shirley Gentry
Mary Deatherage
Ann Louise Fodgaard
Amy Koenders

12 comments:

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...