Saturday, March 16, 2024

St. Patrick's Day Authentique Card for Husband

 This is sketch #15 from Kendra's Card Challenge #13. It's also for my "green" CNCK challenge.




So, there is no stamping on this card. It's all papers from the retired Authentique Emerald pack.

I have a question for you...do you think this is a card a wife would give her husband or a husband would give his wife. I think it depends on punctuation and there is none! Let me know in a comment if you have time.

Thanks for stopping by today and if you aren't a follower, I hope you'll become one. Just click on the "followers" button. If you click on the subscribe button, you'll be notified when I post. Have a blessed day no matter what you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...