Tuesday, February 13, 2024

Stampin' Up! In the Moment Birthday for Amy's Inkin' Krew Monthly Blog Hop

Hello my stamping friends! Welcome to our monthly Amy's Inkin' Krew hop. Our theme for this month is "Birthday" and we can interpret that any way we want and use any product we wish. Here is what I created for it using the In the Moment Stamp Set for my image...

Not only did I create this for the team blog hop but I also created for Kendra's Card Challenge #13, using her sketch #3.

For the inside, plain and simple using a stamp from the Hello Ladybug Stamp Set.

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps In the Moment (for image); Hello Ladybug (for sentiments)
Card stock & Papers     Basic White; Real Red; Sending Love DSP Stack (retired)
 Ink Real Red; various Stampin' Blends
Accessories enamel heart embellishment (retired)
Tools     trimmer; a die or punch that I didn't write down (for the image)
Thank you for stopping by today. Clicking on the "Next" button will take you to Carol, and clicking on the "Previous" button will take you to Tara. Clicking on the individual names will take you directly to each member's post. Trust me, you're in for a treat no matter what direction you hop!



  1. Tara Carpenter
  2. Karen Finkle - that's me!
  3. Carol Buckalew
  4. Ann Louise Fodgaard
  5. Karen Ksenzakovic
  6. Shirley Gentry
  7. Terry Lynn Bright
  8. Mary Deatherage
  9. Nel Thames
  10. Akiko Sudano
  11. Amy Koenders

6 comments:

  1. LOVE this card Karen. This is one of my absolute favorite sets. Beautiful coloring too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute card Karen, I like this stamp set and know it probably will not be with us much longer.😊💖

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute card Karen! Love that image, perfect for a birthday card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty card, Karen! Wish I was cuddled up with my puppies right now reading a book! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a wonderful way to spend a birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So sweet! Perfect for my snowy day today!😊

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...