Thursday, November 23, 2023

Stampin' Up! Nature's Prints for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop.



My card base is Wild Wheat cardstock 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4". I cut another piece of the cardstock to 5 1/2" x 4 1/4" and ran it through my embossing machine with the Timeworn Type 3D EF. I adhered it to the card base with liquid glue.

Next I took patterns from the One Horse Open Sleigh Designer Series Paper and cut the Sweet Sorbet piece at 2 1/4 x 3 1/4".  The trees pattern was cut at 2 1/4" x 3". I used Misty Moonlight ink to stamp the "hello there" and Sweet Sorbet ink to stamp "You're on my mind". The hello piece was adhered with liquid glue and the mind piece was adhered with Stampin' Dimensionals. I added a bird from the Adhesive Backed Dragonflies & Birds embellishments.

For the inside, I stamped a 5 1/4" x 4" piece of Very Vanilla cardstock with more stamps from the Nature's Prints Stamp Set. The sentiment is stamped in Misty Moonlight and the "wheat" is stamped in Wild Wheat 2nd and 3rd generation.

I added a piece of the patterned paper to the flap of the envelope and stamped the front with the wheat image.

That's it for now peeps. Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Akiko Sudano. Clicking on the names listed below will take you directly to team members and their projects. I hope you enjoy all the creativity. Thank you for stopping by!

6 comments:

  1. Great card Karen :) Love it!! Happy Thanksgiving

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty paper! Happy Thanksgiving Karen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty! Love the double-sentiment and the embossed panel with that pretty DSP! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty Karen! I love these sentiments and the DSP is great layered on the embossed card base! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the texture and your choice of papers, Karen! Hope you had a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Citrus Blooms Birthday Card

Good morning, peeps. My card today is a makeover of my card from Monday . I usually make a makeover on Monday but I'm backwards this wee...