Wednesday, November 15, 2023

Stampin' Up! Birthday Cards

Good morning my crafting (or non-crafty) friends. Today's post is about the 39th birthday I celebrated last week...well maybe 39 was when I stopped counting! I'd like to share the SU cards I received from my stamping buddies.

Let me name them going across from left to right...

Top: Deb C., Shirley, Sue L., Sue M.

Middle:  LeAnne, Deb S., Amy

Bottom: Rosie, Susan K.





Top: Debbie M., Judi, Barb R.

Bottom:  Mary, Tara

I know there's more on the way but the mail here is sporadic. I thank you all for providing blessings with your craft and thoughtfulness.




2 comments:

  1. What a blessing to have received all those cards! LOOK at all those flowers!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies

  Good Friday morning, peeps! My card today is Sketch 9 for Kendra's Card Challenge #15 . Thank you for stopping by today. Project De...