Thursday, August 3, 2023

Stampin' Up! Queen Bee Birthday for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop.



Let's take a closer look and I'll tell you more about it...




My card base is Misty Moonlight cardstock.. I took a piece of Delightfully Eclectic Designer Series Paper and cut the edge for a scalloped look.. I adhered it to the back side of the front.

Using the Queen Bee Stamp Set, I stamped words, flowers, bees and splatters on the front with Misty Moonlight ink. 

The sentiment is from the Happy Lables Stamp Set and cut with a Stylish Shapes banner die. I cut off the right edge so that it would look more like the sketch. I adhered three Misty Moonlight gems from the 3 pack Tinsel Gems.

For the inside...



I used more stamps from the set on the reverse side of the DSP. I stamped a piece of Basic White cardstock with even more stamps. The "day" was actually a "birthday" but I covered the "birth" with tape, inked it up, removed the tape and it just stamped "day"...it's like magic! This set has 12 stamps in it!

That's it for now peeps. Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Akiko. Clicking on the names listed below will take you directly to team members and their projects. I hope you enjoy all the creativity. Thank you for stopping by!
Amy Koenders
Mary Deatherage
Jaimie Babarczy
Karen Finkle - you are here!
Akiko Sudano
Karen Ksenzakovic
Tara Carpenter
Carol Buckalew

5 comments:

  1. Pretty card, Karen. Love the decorative edge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card! I love what you did with the DSP edging and inside the card! How clever! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty. Love the way you stamped the images on the front. clever to use the edging the way you did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Karen! Love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful, Karen! Love that you used that chevron border to create the sketch layout! Perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Trucking Along Birthday Card for the Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold

Good morning, peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end...