Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Stampin' Up! Brewed for You for Amy's Inkin' Krew Monthly Blog Hop

Welcome to our monthly hop. Our theme for this month is "For the Boys/Men" and here is what I created for it...

I made this for a friend who drinks Guinness and other beers! Let's take a closer look, shall we?

Oh my gosh, I love Michelle Zindorf! I followed her video and changed it up just a little.

I'm entering my card in the Crafty Catz Make It Masculine Challenge.


Thank you for stopping by today. Clicking on the "Next" button will take you to Terry Lynn, and clicking on the "Previous" button will take you to Akiko. Clicking on the individual names will take you directly to each member's post. Trust me, you're in for a treat no matter what direction you hop!

Tara Carpenter
Karen Ksenzakovic
Mary Deatherage
Akiko Sudano
Karen Finkle - that's me!
Terry Lynn Bright
Carol Buckalew
Amy Koenders

12 comments:

  1. LOVE it Karen :) Love this set too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card! I love your background! Not sure if it's mountains or Guinness, but it's wonderful either way! 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally agree Akiko about the mountains vs. suds! Thank you.

      Delete
  3. Very cool design Karen! Love the colors! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your card, Karen! I'll have to watch the video you linked to see how you did that fantastic background! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Carol. I hope to see what you create.

      Delete
  5. LOL - I love punny sentiments and this is just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary. I love puns as well but not Guinness...lol!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...