Friday, May 26, 2023

Creative Creases Challenge #58 - Anything with a Fun Fold

Good morning, peeps. It's another every other Friday Fun Fold at Creative Creases and here's what I created for the challenge today..



Let's take a closer look at my fun fold, shall we?


My inspiration came from Rachael Tessman. Here's a link to how she did it. I used Balmy Blue and Coastal Cabana cardstock along with components from the April 2023 Paper Pumpkin Kit. My sentiments came from the retired Thoughts & Prayers Stamp Set. I loved how Rachael's brain worked with the ducks. They are too cute. Thanks, Rachael. Hope you enjoyed your cruise!

Here it is opened...



I hope you have the time to enter our challenge. Just click on the logo or the blue "challenge" and you'll be transported there immediately. Debbie, Rae and I hope to see your entry over at Creative Creases #58.


Thank you for stopping by today and if you have any questions, just drop me an email or ask in a comment.. Have a great weekend, be blessed and be a blessing

5 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love the little geese! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful fun fold card, Karen! I love the fold and the elements that made such a sweet card together. I don't get Paper Pumpkins monthly anymore; I didn't see this kit or I might have purchased it. The geese are too cute! Hope you have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Debbie, and I hope you have a good weekend too.

      Delete
  3. Karen, I love this card. Simply beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Magnolia Mood Thank You Card

Good day peeps! It's Monday Morning Makeover Madness for my post today. It's been awhile since I have done this. Here is what I crea...