Tuesday, March 28, 2023

Stampin' Up! Ginkgo Branch for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Welcome to our monthly SU Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop. If you love fun folds, you have come to the right place! The list of hoppers is at the end of my post and I do hope you'll hop along. I'm sure you'll be in for a real treat. Here is what I created...



Let's take a look at the inside, shall we?
 


My colors are Calypso Coral, Cajun Craze and Pale Papaya. The Designer Series Paper is from the Delicate Desert 12" x 12" pack. I followed the video on You Tube by Flutterby Heidi so I won't reinvent the wheel...just watch her video. 

I did use a different stamp set using the masking and sponging techniques to achieve the look she had with her stamp set. For my "miss you" I used the retired Well Written Dies and cut several layers of card stock, backed with adhesive sheets.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll participate in the hop. Here's the list of hoppers!

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

8 comments:

  1. Beautiful card - I love this fold and your sponged background is wunnermus! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a great card, Karen! I really love the fun fold, of course! The Ginkgo Branch bundle is wonderful and just used mine for the first time this week. I can't wait to use it again. Putting Calypso Coral and Pale Papaya was a great choice! I'm so happy you joined the blog hop this month, Karen! Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Debbie. I do like those colors together!

      Delete
  3. This is such an elegant card design! The papers and colors are lovely, and this fold really stands out as unique and “mantel-worthy.”

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Carrie. I will definitely send it to someone who won't put it in the circular file ;-)

      Delete
  4. Pretty card Karen! Love the popup inside panel! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...