Monday, October 24, 2022

Monochromatic Monday

Good morning! I said I was only going to post cards twice a month on Tuesdays and Fridays, and weekly on Thursdays but today is an exception because my card is for a very special person who has a birthday tomorrow...my daughter! She has loved Eeyore all her life and her favorite color is Midnight Blue. The closest I could come to that color is Stampin' Up! Starry Sky. Take a look see...


These are the products I used to create the card:

Stampin' Up!:

  • Deckled Rectangle Dies for frame and art panel
  • Harvest Dies to cut out sentiment pieces on the front
  • In the Meadow Stamp Set (retired) for the grass
  • 2022-2024 In Color DSP
  • Balloon Bouquet Punch (retired)
  • Starry Sky cardstock, ink and Stamp N Write Marker
  • Stampin' Blends - Smoky Slate, Gray Granite, Black and Pale Papaya
  • Stampin' Dimensionals to lift the balloon on the front

Unity Stamp Company, Inc. - an "ungloomy day stamp set" for Eeyore, butterflies and sentiments.

I'm entering my card at Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge 2243 - ATG and Seize the Birthday #249-Faces Human or Animal.


Thank you so much for visiting today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for the SU Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop.

"The Gospel is not a secret to be hoarded but a story to be heralded."
Vance Havner




6 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! Love the colors and the little Eeyore! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love special cards that can be made for special people. Your Eeyor is exceptional. Thanks for linking up with us at Seize the Birthday Challenge. Hope to see you here again.


    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Eeyore card! I love how you tied the balloon to his tail. Thanks for joining us at Pammie's Inky Pinkies. Hope to see you again. Bonnie DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Bonnie, for your comment on behalf of PIP.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...