Friday, October 14, 2022

Creative Creases Challenge ATG with a Fun Fold #43 with Stampin' Up! Alphabest Breast Cancer Awareness Card

Welcome to another Fun Fold Friday at Creative Creases. Be sure to stop by and enter your fun fold!

I am still dealing with the insurance company for the damage to the outside of my house during Hurricane Ian. It was wonderful to have the boil water notice lifted! I had made this card before Ian hit as I knew from experiencing Irma that I went without power for awhile. The card is similar to the one I posted for Challenge #42.

On that card I didn't give credit where credit was due so I'm doing that now. Thank you Mary Marsh and Cindy Brumbaugh for this Triple Easel Fun Fold.


It does lay flat and fits in an A2 envelope.

Supplies:
  • Alphabest Stamp Set for the "h", "p", and "e"
  • Best Label Punch - punch out the letters
  • Support Ribbon Framelits Dies for the ribbon (retired)
  • Hat Builder Dies (retired)
  • Charming Sentiments Stamp Set for the front sentiment
  • Blushing Bride and Petal Pink cardstock
  • Design a Daydream Designer Series Paper
  • retired enamel hearts
  • unknown company for the "think pink"
  • Blushing Bride ink and Petal Pink ink
  • Stampin' Dimensionals for the letters/easel


Measurements:
  • Card Base: Petal Pink cardstock 4 ¼” x 11, scored at 5 ½”
  • Score the front portion of card on the diagonal from the top right corner to the bottom left corner
  • Basic White inside: 4” x 5 ¼” and Deckled Rectangle approximately 3” x 4 ¼”; scraps for letters
  • Hat: Petal Pink cardstock 3 ½” x 4”; scrap DSP for the brim
  • Scrap Blushing Bride for the ribbons
  • DSP: 4” x 5 ¼” cut on the diagonal just like the scoring on the front of the card
I'm entering my card in the Time Out Challenge #224


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you will enter your fun fold in Challenge #43.

9 comments:

  1. This is so cool! What a great reason to make this card as well as featuring such an interesting fold! The way you did the letters is fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy that you got through the hurricane with relatively little problems, Karen! The stories and photos we've all heard/seen are so sad and I'm sure we've heard less than 1% of them. Your twisted easel card here is wonderful and I have to get this bundle out soon! Enjoy your weekend and unboiled water!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty card Karen! Love the hat all done in pink! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your creative crease card is fabulous and great theme. This is my favorite challenge. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Donna, and I'm so glad you decided to follow me. I consider that quite an honor!

      Delete
  5. Love your fun folding structure for your card. And the kraft and pink is wonderful. Thanks so much for playing along at Time Out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Joyce, for your comment on behalf of Time Out.

      Delete
  6. What a great way to make it totally feminine and soft! Great card! Thank you for joining us at TIME OUT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Gerrina, for commenting on behalf of TO.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...