Wednesday, August 24, 2022

Stampin' Up! Wacky Wednesday Cards

It's Wacky Wednesday because I made kits for our Thursday card group. What's wacky about that you ask? Well, I gave them all the same materials but there was no card as a sample and basically no instructions except to say "it's a mystery card. Just put it together however you want and don't look at what anyone else is doing!" 

I had done mystery cards with them a long time ago but I gave them measurements for whatever type of cardstock and DSP they wanted to use and they picked their own colors and I gave them step-by-step instructions on what to do next with what they brought.

Want to see all our cards? I'll show them to you in a minute. Let me tell you what was in the kit....a piece of cardstock for the base, a panel and strip of retired Daffodil Afternoon Designer Series Paper along with two triangles cut with the retired Stitched Triangles Dies, Pale Papaya ribbon, scraps of Very Vanilla and a whole doily. The only stamp sets available were the Alphabest Stamp Set and the Go To Greetings Stamp Set plus the Best Label Punch. Okay, now I'll show you my card, Barb's, Deb's and Sue M.'s in that order.






Are they not cool or what? The gals did a wonderful job of creating AND we all had fun!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...