Sunday, July 3, 2022

Stampin' Up! Love & Happiness Anniversary

The recipients of my card today are celebrating their 59th wedding anniversary. I wanted to make a card for them that reflected their actual anniversary date of 7/4!

Red, white and blue...can't beat that! I used the retired Falling Petals SU EF on a Basic White mat and sponged it with Real Red and Night of Navy inks. I stamped the sentiment from the retired Love & Happiness Stamp Set in Night of Navy ink. I was brave enough to cut the stamp in pieces so it would fit in between the embossed hearts. The large Real Red embossed heart was one I had in my stash. I'm pretty sure it is from a retired hybrid die/EF. I adhered the front panel to a mat of NON and adhered that to my Real Red card base. I had some retired Real Red hearts that I adhered as well.

For the inside...

I used the retired Heart Confetti punch and stamped the sentiment from Love & Happiness in NON.



Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for my Monday Morning Makeover Madness card.

15 comments:

  1. 💖🤍💙 this! Love this inky card with the wonderful embossing. Thank you for sharing with us at Colorful Options Challenge. Cheers, Makira

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Makira, for commenting on behal of COC.

      Delete
  2. So cool! What a great way to use these colors in a non-traditional way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you added color to this great EF, Karen. What a great sentiment in then inside too! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Nancy, for your comment on behalf of Color Hues.

      Delete
  4. Very pretty designed card! Thank you for joining our fun at Colorful Options!
    Diane CO DT {Nellies Nest}
    {Colorful Options}

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Diane, for commenting on behalf of Colorful Options.

      Delete
  5. That's a perfect embossing folder for an anniversary card and the red, white, and blue really show off those hearts! What a wonderful sentiment you have for the inside! Thanks for playing cards with us at Color Hues!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect card for a July 4th anniversary! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card - just perfect for an Anniversary on this BIG day! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...