Tuesday, June 14, 2022

Stampin' Up! Birthday Card

 

Welcome to another Inkin’ Krew monthly blog hop! We have added a new hopper to our very talented team...welcome Carol Buckalew. We are doing a blog hop featuring Stampin’ Up! products. This month we are all creating projects with a “Birthday" theme. Here is what I created for it...

I used the On the Horizon Stamp Set (birds and sentiment), New Horizons DSP, Horizon Dies (gate and tufts of grass), Pebbles Enamel Shapes (retiring June 30) and a chair I had in my stash from a retired die set (Seasonal Layers).

For the inside...


I sponged a piece of Basic White to mimic the front and used Evening Evergreen Ink to stamp the sentiment (Nature's Prints Stamp Set) and the image (On the Horizon Stamp Set). My card base is Evening Evergreen card stock.

I'm entering my card in these challenges:


Thank you for stopping by today and let's get hopping! Click on the "next" button to move forward to Terry Lynn Bright's project. Click on the "previous" button to move back to the project created by Mary Deatherage. You can also click on each name listed if you prefer.



  1. Jaimie Babarczy
  2. Carol Buckalew
  3. Karen Ksenzakovic
  4. Mary Deatherage
  5. Karen Finkle - you are here!
  6. Terry Lynn Bright
  7. Tara Carpenter
  8. Jillian Good
  9. Amy Koenders







25 comments:

  1. Very pretty Karen :) You've created a very relaxing scene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this!! That chair is one of my all time favorites and it's perfect with New Horizons DSP. And I love the blending on the inside to go with the front! 😊

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty, relaxing scene! Perfect for a birthday card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely! I love this DSP and that picket fence die is just perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the CAS look of this. Very calming. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this natural card...sky, shore, birds AND the chair. Love that chair. Great blending on the inside too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. So pretty! I want to sit in that chair!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. Yes, Adirondack chairs are wonderful!

      Delete
  9. Absolutely beautiful. Regine
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is such a tranquil scene. I love the muted colors with those cool shiny pebbles. Thanks so much for playing with us at the Seize the Birthday challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julie, for commenting on behalf of STB.

      Delete
  11. LOVE YOUR SCENE! THAT FENCE, THAT CHAIR - THAT DSP... SO SORRY THEY ARE RETIRING :O(

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning background.
    Thank you so much for entering our challenge this week at CRAFT Challenge looking forward to see you again next challenge.
    Hugs Sheryl CRAFT DT xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Sheryl, for commenting on behalf of CRAFT.

      Delete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...