Wednesday, March 9, 2022

Stampin' Up! A Grand Kid Birthday Card

 Good mid-week morning, peeps! Today I'm in the pink...

See, I told you! Don't you wonder where the phrase and the meaning comes from? Well, I can't tell you that but I can tell you what all of my ingredients are. 

Card Base - Thick Basic White

DSP Mat - Abstract Beauty Specialty 4" x 6"

Hearts - Gold Foil, Melon Mambo cardstock, Abstract Beauty SDSP

 "1 - retired Large Number Framelits Dies

Sentiment - A Grand Kid Stamp Set 

Punches - Pick A Banner Punch, retired 2 1/2" circle, Ecco Heart Punch 

Ink - Melon Mambo

There are two insides...

  

and...

Ingredients are the same with the addition of retired Baker's Twine and Playful Alphabet Dies.

You should see the one year old. She just started walking and eating french fries!

Thanks for stopping by today.



2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...